Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LHarris LHarris is offline

Default Printing labels with home addresses from address book

I would like to print labels using the address book in Word 2003. The
contact's address only apears if it has been entered in the address book as a
business. How do I get home addresses to print on labels? Thank you for
your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Mark the required address as the postal address. You can then either copy
and paste the following and save it as an autotext entry called
AddressLayout (no spaces)

{PR_GIVEN_NAME PR_SURNAME
}{PR_COMPANY_NAME
}{PR_POSTAL_ADDRESS}

or you can use the method shown at http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm to
insert addresses in any format you wish.