Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sandra Sandra is offline

Default graphic at the top of page

I want to put a band of color at the top of a page and have it continue
throughtout the document. I don't want to put it in the header as it "grays
out" too much. I'm using Word 2003.
--
Sandra
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

It only "greys out" when viewed electronically. It prints fine.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Sandra" wrote in message
I want to put a band of color at the top of a page and have it continue
throughtout the document. I don't want to put it in the header as it
"grays
out" too much. I'm using Word 2003.
--
Sandra

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sandra Sandra is offline

JoAnn,
This will probably be viewed on-line, not printed. Sorry I didn't make it
clearer.

Sandra
--
Sandra

"Sandra" wrote in message
I want to put a band of color at the top of a page and have it continue
throughtout the document. I don't want to put it in the header as it
"grays
out" too much. I'm using Word 2003.
--
Sandra

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman[_2_] Jay Freedman[_2_] is offline

You can't get it to repeat on every page automatically unless you put it in
the header. If you put it in the header, it will be grayed out when you're
viewing the main body of the document.

The only solution to this problem is to "print" the document to a PDF file
and distribute that.

--
Jay Freedman