Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dorian Dorian is offline

Default Table exceeds width of page, unable to correct it !

I have a page in landscape format which contains a table.
I was able to see all of the table but after I added a few more columns, I
can no longer see the leftmost cells. The rightmost cell is much too wide but
I am unable to pull the right edge to the left to reduce it. I put the cursor
there but it does not change to allow me to drag it.
I am now stuck with a useless table. Help!
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".