Marq

Default How do I convert a .doc from English to Hebrew?

I have a large Word document that I want to convert from English to Hebrew
and Japanese. Is there an easy way to do this? I have support for the
languages, and can type them fine, but would really rather not have to
re-type the entire document if there's a simpler way. I'm using Word 9.0.3821
SR1.

Graham Mayor

There is no substitute for manual translation by someone familiar with the
languages concerned. Automatic translation (and Word doesn't do this) will
result in gibberish. There are several on-line translation services which
you can use to produce such documents of gibberish, which you can then use
as a basis for your new documents, but it might be simpler just to translate
them from scratch manually.

Marq wrote:
I have a large Word document that I want to convert from English to
Hebrew and Japanese. Is there an easy way to do this? I have support
for the languages, and can type them fine, but would really rather
not have to re-type the entire document if there's a simpler way. I'm
using Word 9.0.3821 SR1.

Jezebel

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
There is no substitute for manual translation by someone familiar with the
languages concerned. Automatic translation (and Word doesn't do this) will
result in gibberish. There are several on-line translation services which
you can use to produce such documents of gibberish, which you can then use
as a basis for your new documents, but it might be simpler just to
translate
them from scratch manually.

But nowhere near as much fun. Here's the original post Babelfished into
Japanese and back --

It possesss the great original of the word where I I think that I of the
English would like to move in? Japanese e. It has an easy method to make
this? If I will have a simpler method, the sustentation for the language
that I possess, he cannot type the fine in those and/or in the other hand
the entire original is not really necessary to type another time. I used the
word 9.0.3821 SR1.

sustentation?