alaa

Default Statistical Symbols in Word Document

hi,
i am trying to write my econometrics lecture notes on word. the thing is i
cannot find symbols such as Sigma with the uper and lower parts also the
square root. i would also like to insert normal distribution curves and
matrices.
i would really appreciate your help
smhish

There is an obscured little program within Word called Microsoft Equation.
To find go to Insert, Objects, on the Create New tab scroll down to locate
Microsoft Equation. I think with some testing you will be able to create the
formulas needed for your paper.