Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wortspiel

Default Coping with font size change when copying and pasting

I have figured out how to work around the problem of the font size changing
when I copy from one document and paste into a separate document. After I
highlight the portion to be copied, I click on the font size as though I was
changing it. Nothing happens, but then I click on copy and paste it into the
other document, and the font size doesn't change. I'll do this until someone
figures out how to solve this with a setting of some kind or the other. I
never had this problem until I had to re-install Word 2003 due to a different
problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Did you read the responses you got yesterday?
You need to learn how Styles work and do your formatting using them. Then
you will get the expected results.
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/styles.htm
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...sOnStyles.html
--