Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
keith

Default Problem with Table of Authorities

Hello,
It has been two days now, and unfortunately there is no reply to the
question about a problem with the Table of Authorities in Word. This seems
to suggest that either there is no solution to the problem, or that the
author (me) did not phrase it correctly. I appreciate those who may have
looked at it, and have thought about the question. I suggest that if (as I
suspect) that the Table of Authorities system is unable to create a table
without page numbers, that Microsoft might please consider making it possible
to not-show page numbers. With page numbers as an option, the user could use
the Table of Authorities functionality to meet the requirements of hundreds
of scholarly journals that require American Psychological Association
formatting. If I am am incorrect, and if the Table of Authorities can be
presented without page numbers, then I welcome any suggestions on how to
accomplish the task.
thank you.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.word.tables