lmclark

Default How to lock toolbars so same ones display each time Word starts

How can I lock the toolbars within Word so that every time I start Word or
open a new document, the same toolbars are displayed (and not extra ones I
don't want to see or need).

When I open different documents, I seem to get a new selection of toolbars.
Is there any way to only display the standard and formatting toolbars everyt
time and nothing else ?

Thanks.
lmclark