Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Simon / Sweden Simon / Sweden is offline

Default ftp hyperlink doesn't work in Word XP

There is a ftp hyperlink in my word XP. When I click it, it says:

Unable to open ftp://ftp.mycompany.com/. the Internet site reports that the
item you requested could not be found. (HTTP/1.0 404)

But I can copy this hyperlink to IE, it works.

I googled it, some guys asked the same question, but they haven't got the
answer.

Could you help me?

Simon / Sweden