Najee

Default Need a template for writing a book

I am planning to write a business book that I will self publish. Are there
any good MS Word templates around?

Would Publisher be a better option?
Jezebel

Templates are so easy to create, it would quicker to set one up the way you
prefer to work than to hunt around for one you like.

Publisher would be a TERRIBLE option. It's intended for small, primarily
graphic documents. For a book you need good text handling features more than
anything else.