Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ladygr

Default Single source-multiple forms (re-stated)

What about an "IF" entry? Can you program a form checkbox with an IF that
will cause the if value = true and open those forms they check? Or maybe if =
true, it can insert the whole document as "insert text" or "autotext"?
Inserting on a new page for each form chosen? Thus creating one LARGE form
with multiple "sections"? Then select the record needed from the data source
file with the "find record", or should I use "ask" fields for the
information, and use references rather than merge fields in the other forms,
so I can populate all inserted documents with the information? Is this
possible, or am I crazy? I have already tried the previous links mentions in
the tread "Single source-Multiple forms" regarding UserForms. I have also
looked at MS Knowledge Base #299837 Merge a Single Data Source to Multiple
Letters wit h IncludeText and #211786 How to Merge a Single Data Source to
Multiple Letters Using AutoText Entries. They allow multiple letters, but
only one per record. Can this even be done-populate multiple forms AT ONCE
with information from a single record in a data source?