Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brooke D. Brooke D. is offline

Default HOW DO I GET THE SAME ADDRESS ON THE WHOLE PAGE OF LABELS?

I am trying to get the same address on all of my labels. It takes too long
to copy them. There has to be a faster method. Help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the Labels dialog, choose the radio button for "Full page of the same
label." If you want to save this page, then click New Document and save the
resulting document.

"Brooke D." Brooke wrote in message
I am trying to get the same address on all of my labels. It takes too long
to copy them. There has to be a faster method. Help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brooke D.[_2_] Brooke D.[_2_] is offline

Thanks for the help, the only problem is I am stupid when it comes to this
kind of thing. Is there any way you can put it in simpler terms for me? Im
not sure what you mean by " labels dialog". Sorry....

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In the Labels dialog, choose the radio button for "Full page of the same
label." If you want to save this page, then click New Document and save the
resulting document.

"Brooke D." Brooke wrote in message
I am trying to get the same address on all of my labels. It takes too long
to copy them. There has to be a faster method. Help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you're using Word 2003 or earlier, I assume you are creating your labels
using Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels, choosing the
Labels tab in that dialog. If you are using Word 2007, the Labels dialog is
what comes up when you click Labels in the Create group on the Mailings tab.