Painter43

Default print a document showing comments without separating sections

I want to print a document showing the comments. But when I set the document
up to print, each section is printed on a separate page. How can I get the
document to print without separating the sections?
Doug Robbins

If you run the following macro, it will insert the comments "in-line" in the
document so that you can print the text and the comments in one go

Dim acomment As Comment, commentrange As Range

For Each acomment In ActiveDocument.Comments

Set commentrange = acomment.Reference

commentrange.InsertBefore "[" & acomment.Author & " - " &
acomment.Range.Text & "]"

commentrange.Font.Italic = True

acomment.Reference.Delete

Next acomment