garfield054

Default my new printer won't print word documents properly

I bought a new Epson RX510 and am having trouble printing word documents. It
may have something to do with the margins, so I've been told. It prints only
in the right hand corner and covers only about a third of the page. Can
anyonr throw some light on how to fix this problem?
Chuck Davis

macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Macro that will add the file path & date to Word footnotes? Rich P Microsoft Word Help 2 December 15th 04 07:49 PM