Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pancho Pancho is offline

Default How do I change to spain

How do I redact a document in spanish
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
$70$ $70$ is offline

Search for the Language area in the Formatting toolbar (Menu View / Toolbars
-- check the Formatting toolbar). You can also apply the Spanish language to
a part of a larger document in English (just select the text you want marked
in Spanish).

How do I redact a document in spanish

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See also this article:

Get control of language formatting in Word
http://homepage.hispeed.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP