Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
(#)JAMAINE AKA JAM JAM(#)) (#)JAMAINE AKA JAM JAM(#)) is offline

Default state six rights of a citizen

please give me six rights of a citizen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

1. The right to refuse to do someone else's homework.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"(#)JAMAINE AKA JAM JAM(#)" (#)JAMAINE AKA JAM
JAM(#) ...
please give me six rights of a citizen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

1. Carry a halberd in the equinoctial procession.

2. Own slaves.

3. Wear a toga.

4. Inherit a latifundium.

5. Be attended by one's own slave in the vomitorium.

6. Speak in the forum.

"(#)JAMAINE AKA JAM JAM(#)" (#)JAMAINE AKA JAM
JAM(#) ...
please give me six rights of a citizen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

1. Not to be bothered in newsgroups by people asking you to do their
homework for them.
2. "
3. "
4. "
5. "
6. "

"(#)JAMAINE AKA JAM JAM(#)" (#)JAMAINE AKA JAM
JAM(#) ...
| please give me six rights of a citizen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I prefer to leave my slave outside when I visit the vomitorium. That's just
one place where I need privacy.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Jezebel" wrote in message
1. Carry a halberd in the equinoctial procession.

2. Own slaves.

3. Wear a toga.

4. Inherit a latifundium.

5. Be attended by one's own slave in the vomitorium.

6. Speak in the forum.

"(#)JAMAINE AKA JAM JAM(#)" (#)JAMAINE AKA JAM
JAM(#) ...
please give me six rights of a citizen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

My dear, you haven't lived. Perhaps you've never appreciated the full
significance of 'tickle your ass with feather...'

"Jezebel" wrote in message
1. Carry a halberd in the equinoctial procession.

2. Own slaves.

3. Wear a toga.

4. Inherit a latifundium.

5. Be attended by one's own slave in the vomitorium.

6. Speak in the forum.

"(#)JAMAINE AKA JAM JAM(#)" (#)JAMAINE AKA JAM
please give me six rights of a citizen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Oh, we don't even want to go there. ;-)