Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] babypink2807@googlemail.com is offline

Default Find and replace a character

Hi

I have a word table which I have inherited and when I try to copy and
paste into Excel I end up with the addresses splitting into cells and
this is caused by the paragraph character. When I try to replace the
character with say a comma, word returns that it cannot find the
paragraph character any idea why?

I also need to re-format the date from Wed 12th August 2007 to
12/08/07 can this be done in word?