Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
nurse411 nurse411 is offline

Default rotating table used in word

I am using Word 2002. I have a document that has several table. i have
changed the orientation so that it is landscape but i need to rotate one of
the tables. this is for a class I am doing - any suggestions.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

If you've changed the orientation to landscape, you've already rotated it. I
would imagine that is the point of the lesson. Unless the instructions says
specifically to rotate the table *without* changing the page orientation, in
which case you can copy the table, Paste Special as Picture, then rotate
(but it won't be editable).

"nurse411" wrote in message
I am using Word 2002. I have a document that has several table. i have
changed the orientation so that it is landscape but i need to rotate one
of
the tables. this is for a class I am doing - any suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
nurse411 nurse411 is offline

The table was not rotated when i changed to landscape. i am using this
form for an attendance record. it consists of 2 tables on the page. one is
landscape the other is portrait. i wanted to separate them and it has to be
editable or it would be of no benefit. i input dates as well as class time
into this form. thanks any way guess i will just re do the form.

"nurse411" wrote in message
I am using Word 2002. I have a document that has several table. i have
changed the orientation so that it is landscape but i need to rotate one
of
the tables. this is for a class I am doing - any suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

The table *was* rotated when you changed the orientation because the page
was rotated; hence the table was rotated relative to other text in a
portrait document. There is no way to rotate a table relative to another on
the same page except to transpose the content and rotate the text in each
cell.