Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TechWriterMichael

Default Is Booklet Page Setup Available in Word 2000?

I downloaded Booklet template TC062578361033 from MS Online. It said that it
is usable for 2000 and beyond, however, there seems to be a distinct
difference between how it prints in Word 2000 vs. 2003. On 2003, the page
setup lets you set it up for booklet layout, which I can't seem to find a
comparable setting for 2000. Can Word 2000 be set up in the same manner?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

There is no "book fold" feature in Word 2000. In that version you have to
use "2 pages per sheet" (in the Page Setup dialog, not Print) and possibly
manually select the pages to print in the correct order (unless the template
contains a macro to do this). See also
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm

"TechWriterMichael" wrote in
message ...