Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KRISTEN10

Default broken words at the end of a line that carry remainder to next lin

I copy and pasted an essay from another document into a blank word document
and the last word at the end of the line is broken and the remainder carries
over to the next line like this "commun
ity" I do not want a hyphen, I want to carry the whole word over to the next
line if it is too large to fit on the line before. This usually happend
automatically but since i copied and pasted the text it is not working.