Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AMH

Default MY OWN TEXT WATERMARK ON DOCUMENTS

I have a document that I have already typed and would like to add my own text
watermark on the page. The average text watermarks I don't need to use at
this present time, I would like to add my own. Does anyone know how to do
this function?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have Word 2002 or 2003, you can type any text you like for a
watermark in Format | Background | Printed Watermark. If you have an earlier
version of Word, you do this with WordArt; see €œHOW TO: Create a Watermark
in Word 97 and in Microsoft Word 2000€ at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211324

"AMH" wrote in message
I have a document that I have already typed and would like to add my own

text
watermark on the page. The average text watermarks I don't need to use at
this present time, I would like to add my own. Does anyone know how to do
this function?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Although it isn't obvious, you aren't limited to the text in the dropdown in
the Watermarks dialog. Click in the box and type whatever text you want
there.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman