Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SteveH

Default Printing

I have an HP OfficeJet 6210. When I print preview in Word Beta 2007, I only
see the top left quarter of the sheet content. Same when I print -- I only
print the top left quarter (in a very large font). I know it's not my
printer and I save all my docs as Word 1997-2003 compatible (.doc format).
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

There have been a couple of dozen reports of this in the newsgroups, almost
all of them mentioning HP printers. I suspect a disgreement of some kind
between Word and the HP printer drivers.

A suggestion that works for some people is to switch to a different printer
selection (install a driver for a printer you don't have, if necessary) and
then back to the HP.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman