Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BP BP is offline

Default word spacing

I have somehow managed to add too many spaces between each word in my
essay.how do i get it back to he normal spacing.I have iserted cites also,and
what them edited the same way.HELP!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you have added unwanted spaces, use the replace function to remove them -
see http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm

bp wrote:
I have somehow managed to add too many spaces between each word in my
essay.how do i get it back to he normal spacing.I have iserted cites
also,and what them edited the same way.HELP!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Is it possible that you have just justified the text? Does selecting the
text and pressing Ctrl+L solve the problem?

http://word.mvps.org

"bp" wrote in message
I have somehow managed to add too many spaces between each word in my
essay.how do i get it back to he normal spacing.I have iserted cites
also,and
what them edited the same way.HELP!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson[_3_] Tom Ferguson[_3_] is offline

I am intrigued by, "I have iserted cites also,and what them edited the
same way."

Aside from the problem of getting even one city on the largest of
standard page sizes (Sorry. I should have resisted!), I suppose you are
referring to the formatting of the city names, however, I am not sure
what you mean. Please provide some detail about the way the names appear
now and what it is you want.
--

Tom Ferguson
MSMVP 1998-2007

"bp" wrote in message
I have somehow managed to add too many spaces between each word in my
essay.how do i get it back to he normal spacing.I have iserted cites
also,and
what them edited the same way.HELP!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson[_3_] Tom Ferguson[_3_] is offline

Yes, I suppose that does make more sense. 'Cites' meaning citations
rather than as a misspelling of 'cities'.

That aside, I find that I seldom try to answer questions here any more. I
seem to be unfamiliar with whatever dialect many people use now instead
of standard English.
--

Tom Ferguson
MSMVP 1998-2007

"bp" wrote in message
I have somehow managed to add too many spaces between each word in my
essay.how do i get it back to he normal spacing.I have iserted cites
also,and
what them edited the same way.HELP!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson[_3_] Tom Ferguson[_3_] is offline

hehehe!

Yes. It was ever thus. I simply did not count on changing from
'they/them" to 'we/us' so soon!

--

Tom Ferguson
MSMVP 1998-2007