Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gerald Gerald is offline

Default email virus detection in .docx files

I have experienced virus detection and have been unable to open .docx files
that I have generated and have sent to my own email. I do have updated Norton
outgoing email virus scanning, and it is incoming Norton email scanning that
detects the virus. I am running Vista, and Office 07.

Has anybody had this problem, or has any idea how to fix it? I suspect
that it has something to do with the "x" in the .docx, because if I save the
file in a earlier version of Word I do not havethis trouble.

Any relies would be greatly appreciated.