Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Just Michael[_2_] Just Michael[_2_] is offline

Default Adding a caption corrupts all of the previous captions

I am trying to write a long document with many charts and captions.
Yesterday I inserted 8 charts with captions, and saved my doc. Today I added
a new chart, and a new caption.

The caption should say "Fig 3-9" (chapter 3, number 9; this is automated).
What it says is "Fig Error! Style not defined. -9"

It also changes ALL of the figure captions in my ENTIRE document to say the
same.

Any suggestions?