Powell@BCC

Default How to print a full sheet of labels for each person on a list

How do I print a full sheet of labels for each person on a list of about 200
names? I have Office XP. My list of names is in Access. I have tried doing
a regular mail merge in Word, but I can only get 1 label for each name on my
list. I am using Avery 5167/5267 labels--80 per sheet. Is there an automatic
way to do this?
Graham Mayor

Create the label merge, then change the document type from label to form
letter from the merge toolbar and remove any NEXT fields from the labels,
then merge.
See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm
Alternatively use New document option from the envelope/label wizard dialog,
which will give you a blank sheet of labels. Use this as the basis for a
form letter merge. Put your fields in the first label, then select the
content of that cell and copy to the clipboard. Select the whole table and
paste the clipboard content. Merge the resulting document.

Powell@BCC wrote:
How do I print a full sheet of labels for each person on a list of
about 200 names? I have Office XP. My list of names is in Access. I
have tried doing a regular mail merge in Word, but I can only get 1
label for each name on my list. I am using Avery 5167/5267
labels--80 per sheet. Is there an automatic way to do this?

Powell@BCC

THANKS!!!

I was able to use your alternate suggestion and make it work. I've been
pulling my hair out for a week trying to make this work. Thanks again for
responding.
Valerie Powell@BCC