Pat

Default Converting Word docs to pdf

I have been trying to convert a Word doc to a pdf doc. In WordPerfect all I
have to do is select "publish to pdf" in the "file" drop down menu. There is
no such choice in Word, and when I try to open the file using Adobe Acrobat
Writer it won't read the Word file, so how am I supposed to convert the file
to pdf?
Stephanie Smith

Pat,

Just print the file (use the FilePrint method), and select Acrobat
PDFWriter as your printer.

Steph

"Pat" wrote:

I have been trying to convert a Word doc to a pdf doc. In WordPerfect all I
have to do is select "publish to pdf" in the "file" drop down menu. There is
no such choice in Word, and when I try to open the file using Adobe Acrobat
Writer it won't read the Word file, so how am I supposed to convert the file
to pdf?

ivcchelpdesk

Remember that not all versions of Adobe work with all versions of Word. I
know Adobe Acrobat 4 will work with Office 2000, but it will not work with
XP. You must upgrade to Adobe Acrobat 5. I am not sure about Office 2003. I
have been told AA5 will work with Ofc2003. ~ivcchelpdesk