huh?

Default I am unable to open any word documents with word 2003.

It won't open my files any more and says that they are not avaliable. What
gives? This happened out of the blue...
garfield-n-odie

Disable the Office Plugin that comes with Symantec/Norton AntiVirus. See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 "How to use Office programs with
the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in" for more info.

"huh?" wrote:

It won't open my files any more and says that they are not avaliable. What
gives? This happened out of the blue...

somebody

Hi are your files on floppy disc or some other removable media cause if its
from a floppy maybe the floppy is bad and your files are well...let's just
say there not all totether these days. and if they are on your haddrive they
are probably corrupted.