Poppy

Default Why won't labels print correctly using Avery J8163?

I'm using Mail merge to print labels - done it many times before with a very
old version of Word (1995). I now have Word 2003 and the labels look fine in
preview but will not print in the boxes on Avery J8163. I have tried
customising which made it slightly better for the first half of each page. I
need to increase the vertical pitch but have reached the maximum to get
everything on the page. Any offers of help?

Gladys

I am having the same problem with Avery 5160's. Works fine in previous
versions of Word but not 2003.

Looks fine in preview but when print data is off the left margin.

Manually fixed with customized label???

Gladys