Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chris Mitchell Chris Mitchell is offline

Default How do I delete a custom created Auto Text Group and associated Paragraph Style?

I experimented with creating a new Paragraph Style in order to create a
customised Auto Text Group, which all went OK.
I have subsequently tried to delete my new PS in order to delete the ATG by
following the built in help,

Delete styles
Do one of the following:
Delete a style
1. If the Styles and Formatting task pane is not open, click Styles and
Formatting on the Formatting toolbar.
2. In the Styles and Formatting task pane, right-click the style you want to
delete, and then click Delete.

However I am unable to clear my test group from the AT dropdown.

Is there another way to do this?

TIA

Chris