Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kapigreg Kapigreg is offline

Default How to create bubbles or screentips w/ no hyperlink ?

In Frontpage of Word, I want to make some messages pop-up when the cursor
highlights some areas of my page. Screentips are great but:
-They have to have a hyperlinked page attached to them,
-The area of the text displayed is not editable.

I want to display for instance in a yellow background bubble / screentip:
"bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla
bla"
And this message would pop up when the mouse goes over one sentence of my
text in my Word or Frontpage page.

I tried "pop-ups" but they dont match with my idea.
I tried "screen tips" but see above what I dont like.
I tried "hotspots" but they are restricted to images.

Thanks for helping me out.