Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Salahuddin Salahuddin is offline

Default Re-enabled disabled messages in Word 2003 (Reading Layout message)

When I open up a Word attachment from Outlook 2003, the email opens up in
Reading View. There used to be a little "Reading Layout" information box
that had a little check box at the bottom that said "Do not show this message
again" which also opened up at the same time. I kind of like having this
message around for when family used this feature. Unfortunately, I
accidentally clicked the box and don't know how to re-enable this information
box. Is there a way I can re-enable this? Thanks.

Here is a picture of the information box I am talking about:

http://www.melbpc.org.au/pcupdate/24...ticle11-4a.jpg

Thanks