Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Smith Tom Smith is offline

Default Manage Styles window query

Word 2007 under windows XP

I'm just getting around to looking at features in the new Word version.

I've happened onto the Manage Styles window, which has 4 tabs. My question
is: What does the Set Defaults tab pertain to? I've opened a document in a
template I use, with Times New Roman @ 13. So far so good. When I happened
into the Set Defaults tab, it shows TMR @ 10 points. I simply cancelled out
of it, but am wondering what its relationship is to the style of the open
document--or others.

Has anyone puzzled this out? Many thanks. Tjom