ncmike

Default Envelope printing

Word 2003
I've tried printing a #10 envelope, but the address and return address are
printing in a larger font than I chose, and worse, it's printing with the
addresses at a 90 degree angle, thus causing the return address to print
going up the left side of the envelope, even though the preview shows a
correct alignment. My wife's computer prints them out fine, so it's not the
printer. All my settings are correct.
--
ncmike

It would appear that Word is expecting your envelopes to be fed a different
way from the way you're feeding them. I would expect the return address to
be running up the left side of the envelope the way I feed mine (with the
top to the left). Check the Envelope Options to see what feed method you
have selected.