Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
shannon

Default How to create newspaper columns in a table?

I am using an Avery template to create a mail merge document. Using the
Avery template forces the document to appear as a table to fit the Avery
format. I want to create newspaper style columns within the template in
order to have data listed side by side in two columns so that the data wraps
to the next line. As typical with mail merge the data pulled from my
database will change from 4 lines to 20 lines so I like the columns because
it will balance out the rows depending on how much data is merged from
database.

How can I create newspaper style columns (or an alternative) in order to
have the data balance in two columns within a table.

Any assistance is appreciated. Thank you.