Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Kyle Haines

Default Errors during formatting

If I apply formatting to a selection in a document, the formatting applies to
the entire document. If I undo, the selection will retain the formatting and
the remainder of the document will return to the original formatting.

--
Kyle Haines
Kyle Haines Consulting

"Empowering organizations to reach their full potential"
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi Kyle

Kyle Haines wrote:
If I apply formatting to a selection in a document, the formatting applies to
the entire document. If I undo, the selection will retain the formatting and
the remainder of the document will return to the original formatting.

See:

Formatting applied to one paragraph affects the entire document (by
Suzanne Barnhill)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

Greetinx
Robert