Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
W. Watson

Default One Big Group Operation?

Is it possible to surround a bunch of object in single selection box and
then group them all instead of doing them one at a time?

"He who laughs, lasts." -- Mary Pettibone Poole
--

Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jean-Guy Marcil

W. Watson was telling us:
W. Watson nous racontait que :

Is it possible to surround a bunch of object in single selection box
and then group them all instead of doing them one at a time?

Yes,
View menu Toolbars Drawing
Click the "Select object" arrow on the Drawing toolbar (the first icon next
to the "Draw" list)
Surround the objects with the mouse
Right click on one of them and select Group.

--
Salut!
_______________________________________

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
W. Watson

Jean-Guy Marcil wrote:

W. Watson was telling us:
W. Watson nous racontait que :

Is it possible to surround a bunch of object in single selection box
and then group them all instead of doing them one at a time?

Yes,
View menu Toolbars Drawing
Click the "Select object" arrow on the Drawing toolbar (the first icon next
to the "Draw" list)
Surround the objects with the mouse
Right click on one of them and select Group.

Wonderful. Thanks.

"He who laughs, lasts." -- Mary Pettibone Poole
--

Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
W. Watson

W. Watson wrote:

Jean-Guy Marcil wrote:

W. Watson was telling us:
W. Watson nous racontait que :

Is it possible to surround a bunch of object in single selection box
and then group them all instead of doing them one at a time?

Yes,
View menu Toolbars Drawing
Click the "Select object" arrow on the Drawing toolbar (the first icon
next to the "Draw" list)
Surround the objects with the mouse
Right click on one of them and select Group.

Wonderful. Thanks.

A related question. If I move a group into a text window, the ability to
'see' it as a group seems to disappear. Is that true or am I missing
something? It seems to act only as one total graphic.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jean-Guy Marcil

W. Watson was telling us:
W. Watson nous racontait que :

A related question. If I move a group into a text window, the ability

"text window" ?

to 'see' it as a group seems to disappear. Is that true or am I

"'see' it as a group"

missing something? It seems to act only as one total graphic.

I am afraid I do not quite get what you mean.

--
Salut!