Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jan Jan is offline

Default Table keep moving

When I insert new text into my document, my tables keep moving. Instead of
moving the table down, it seems to wrap the new text around the table.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Place the cursor inside the table and access the Table Properties item from
the Tables menu and set the Text Wrapping to None.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP