Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lorrie Lorrie is offline

Default Envolope Options

I think it would be great to be able to save changes made to envelope
options. In order to position my delivery address properly, I need to change
these settings every time I print envelopes.

Thanks, Lorrie

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the Changing Word Envelope Layout item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

--
Hope this helps.