Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
audry audry is offline

Default lost product key for MS word 2003

Hello,

We registered our Microsoft word 2003 when we first purchased it. Now,
after we had to rebuild our PC, we can't find our product key to reactivate
Word. Since we are registered with Microsoft, is it possible for us to
obtain our product key from Microsoft?

Many thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did it come preinstalled on your system or did you buy it separately?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"audry" wrote in message
Hello,

We registered our Microsoft word 2003 when we first purchased it. Now,
after we had to rebuild our PC, we can't find our product key to
reactivate
Word. Since we are registered with Microsoft, is it possible for us to
obtain our product key from Microsoft?

Many thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See €śHow to Obtain a New Product Key for Office Program Setup€ť at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570

http://word.mvps.org