Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
night_writer night_writer is offline

Default Cell contents shift right when printing

I have a word document used by multiple people in our office. The
document is a form fill-in, with multiple protected and unprotected
areas. For one individual, when she prints the document, the cell
contents shift to the right and truncate when the document is sent to
the printer. It also seems that cells where the contents wrapped have
stopped wrapping. The document appears OK on screen and in Print
Preview. Of course, it's working fine for me. I can't duplicate any of
her problems.

I found an article from about a year ago on this topic titled
"Contents of a Table in Word 2003 shift when printed". This is my
problem too. Unfortunately, the only reply to that topic was made in
error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alice
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Can the user try printing using a different printer driver to see if it is
the driver that is at fault?

http://word.mvps.org

"night_writer" wrote in message
I have a word document used by multiple people in our office. The
document is a form fill-in, with multiple protected and unprotected
areas. For one individual, when she prints the document, the cell
contents shift to the right and truncate when the document is sent to
the printer. It also seems that cells where the contents wrapped have
stopped wrapping. The document appears OK on screen and in Print
Preview. Of course, it's working fine for me. I can't duplicate any of
her problems.

I found an article from about a year ago on this topic titled
"Contents of a Table in Word 2003 shift when printed". This is my
problem too. Unfortunately, the only reply to that topic was made in
error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alice

Copy cell contents if check-box selected SoNew2This Tables 0 May 8th 09 05:45 PM
When printing, text in cells shift to the right & cut off...help! marlalouise Microsoft Word Help 0 September 8th 08 03:37 PM
Contents of a Table in Word 2003 shift when printed mcab Tables 2 August 5th 08 10:26 AM
Cell Contents Disappears Jeff Tables 5 August 14th 07 09:22 PM
how to link contents of a tables cell on the fly turneg02 Microsoft Word Help 0 August 5th 05 03:16 AM