Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Glenn Glenn is offline

Default bottom row gets cut off

Using Word 2003, I created a document on 8.5 x 11 using landscape for
orientation.

I then set the page up to have three columns.

I then inserted a table from a database and chose to link the columns to the
db for when updates are made.

I'm having a problem with the bottom row in the first column. You can only
see the top part of the characters in that record, the bottom of them is cut
off.

I've tried everything ... changing marging sizes, formatting, etc., with no
luck. Also did lots of internet searches and no luck there either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Glenn Glenn is offline

Sorry...I just tried printing the document for the first time and it printed
fine. It's just how it displays on the screen.