Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
April April is offline

Default Mail merge for Labels converting to Letters after 2nd step

I'm trying to create labels but after I've selected my label layout and my
recipients, when I select "next" for the next step, the language in the
prompts all switch to "letters" from "labels," including not showing any
"next record" prompts or "update all labels" prompt. I had this problem
earlier this week but somehow, after numerous tries, it fixed itself. Now
it's happening again.

Any advice?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm Re-check the document
type either from the merge toolbar or from the first step of the wizard and
cancel the option to select the labels again