Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Carrot Top Carrot Top is offline

Default Protection Option Not Available

Hello,
I have edited a document that I previously created as a form, and now the
"Yes, start enforcing protection" option is grayed out so I cannot resave as
a form. I cannot figure out what step I am missing.
--
Carrot Top

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

And if that isn't the problem, see if Design mode has been enabled. Turn it
off (for detailed instructions, please tell us your version of Word).

Note that macro security may be forcing Design mode if your document
contains ActiveX controls. The easiest way to fix this is to remove those
controls.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Protection chequer Microsoft Word Help 5 April 30th 09 06:19 AM
help with protection jason d Microsoft Word Help 1 March 5th 09 05:57 AM
protection Carrie Microsoft Word Help 1 January 2nd 09 08:09 PM
how do you make the "option button" work in a yes or no option? Annie Microsoft Word Help 1 June 11th 08 09:27 AM
Document Protection option greyed out, why? Annoyed Microsoft Word Help 2 October 10th 05 03:59 PM