Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
antssistr antssistr is offline

Default font macro

How can I print all the fonts I have on my computer in Word. I have Word
2007 and a PC. I used to be able to do it with a macro in prior versions.
Is there a way to do it now?

Thanks
Sue
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The macro at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eGenerator.htm works in
Word 2007 with no problems. Probably most others will, too.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman