Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JRR JRR is offline

Default Is there a way to move a cross referenced source, and still work?

Hello.

I am using word 2007. I have a sizable document, that has a references
section that lists all of the references for the document.

At various places in the document I have cross-references to the items in my
reference list (i.e. see ref[7], etc.)

My problem is, I don't like where my Reference section is located in the
document. Its currently section 16, and I want to move it be section 18.
However, whenever I move the text, it breaks all of the existing cross