Mark Tunstall Mark Tunstall is offline
Junior Member

Default VB Macro Newbie

I am a teacher wanting to improve my electronic assignment task sheet by using a macro that students can use to click on and it will read to them using the speak function the text appearing in the document above the button.

I have not used VB before and am completely stumped on how to get this feature to run as I would like to benefit my students.

FYI, when I learnt to do macros we were using Word Perfect 5.1, so, it has been a fair while.

Any help on this would be gretly appreciated.

MT

Newbie Newbie Newbie jt Mailmerge 1 January 15th 10 04:20 PM
[newbie] faq 1.0 Jon Microsoft Word Help 8 April 13th 09 09:33 PM
Newbie macro help please Barnet New Users 23 February 23rd 09 07:43 PM
Newbie question - how can I run a macro on a protected document Mayavi New Users 2 April 11th 07 05:26 PM
NewBie Question 2 Please Help Tom Grassi New Users 2 September 9th 05 05:03 PM