sw995 sw995 is offline
Junior Member

Default Changing language of Office 2010

My family purchased a brand new copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010. The copy allows for installation on 3 computers.

We installed it on one computer, and it came out fine, in English.

For the 2nd installation, I put it on my computer, but for some reason, all of the Office display is in Hebrew. The typing is in English, and if I hover over Hebrew words it shows me English, but otherwise the entire display is in Hebrew, and I have been unable to change this to English.

I've followed the instructions, by going into help, then languages. It says it's in English, but then when i click down to show what language each Office program is in, it says each is in Hebrew and there is no option to change to English. Very confusing.

Any help on this one?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What is in Hebrew? Dialog boxes and other display text? In that case, have
you tried changing the default language in File tab | Options | Language?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP