bhinton bhinton is offline
Junior Member

Default Ctrl A, F9 stopped working

I have created a large document with numerous table calculations and calculated form fields. For some reason in this document the "select all" and f9 has stopped working. The Ctrl A does select the entire document, but F9 does nothing. However, if I just highlight the specific table and then hit F9 the calculation updates properly.

I did a test on the same machine on a fresh document and the Cntrl A, F9 works fine in the new document.

Any ideas about what is going on in this large document to make the combination stop working?

Thanks.

Ctrl P stopped printing, now pastes hyperlink Boppy Microsoft Word Help 3 August 13th 08 09:51 PM
Stopped Working Don Bouchard New Users 1 September 3rd 07 04:39 AM
My ctrl+shift+bkspace stopped working. How can I turn it back on? Kate Microsoft Word Help 3 May 9th 06 02:48 AM
why has the ctrl-b or bold button stopped working? leaha Microsoft Word Help 3 February 20th 06 04:49 PM
CTRL-HOME has stopped functioning WRITER Microsoft Word Help 1 April 26th 05 01:47 AM