Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Anderón Anderón is offline

Default Different colour pages

Hi

Is there an easier way to create different page colors in a Word 2007
document?

Always, when I change the first page colour, this apply to all pages..

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Hello Anderón

Anderón wrote:
Is there an easier way to create different page colors in a Word 2007
document?

Always, when I change the first page colour, this apply to all pages..

that's because there is not "page colour" in Word. There is a background
color, but that's coming from HTML and, as there, it's document specific.

If you really need different page colors, you can anchor a colored shape
in the header or footer area. You can have three different header/footer
areas per section (first/even/odd pages). If you need more than three
colors and/or want to distinguish them by something else, then you need
to divide your document into (more) sections).

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] lionheart1141@gmail.com is offline

Dear Anderon,

i want to change different colors of four pages (first page in red, second page in blue, third in green and four in black) in Word 2007. Please give me the instruction about itself.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

There is no easy way to do this in Word, simply because there is no actual
"page" color. See Robert M. Franz' reply in this (old) thread.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP